Great House Farm – Phase 2
This is the 2nd phase of this award winning residential scheme in St Fagans designed by Conservation Architects Gillard Associates. A rural peaceful setting but only a short journey to a bustling European Capital City with all its amenities and services. From international sport, theatre, culture and restaurants to amazing international shopping – Cardiff has it all.
There are 10 Eco apartments for sale, 4 one bed and 6 two bed homes. The views are extensive and are only limited by the mature woodland in Summer months and the big open sky to the south.
Bespoke design and sustainability are central to the LivEco concept and buying will open up a full range of eco features.
A super insulated building with high performance windows and doors, underfloor heating through out, green sedum roof, heat pumps and electric car charging to name a few.
Key features of these homes are:
- Lower Fuel bills – efficient heating systems and appliances
- Health and Wellbeing – air filter system giving warm and fresh air
- Community – communal gardens and private outside space
- Home design – better internal space design and higher ceilings
- Secure by Design principles – feel safe and secure at home
- Lifetime Homes principles – the home can adapt with you
- Electric Car Charging – make it cleaner and cheaper to travel
- Wessex Garages and Nissan are offering a great deal on a new electric car – change your home and car and live a greener, cleaner lifestyle
The Homes on offer are:
4 x 1 bed apartments of 592 sq ft
6 x 2 bed apartments of 689 sq ft
All apartments have either a paved outside terrace or 1st floor balcony
*designs by Gillards Associates
Download our Brochure
Want to find out more about LivEco? Download our brochure for an in depth look at all of our current projects and get the first look of some of our exciting new developments